Monday 3 April 2017

Just Because.......

Hello, and welcome back again.

Over the next couple of days I am going to share another couple of ideas using the Succulent Garden Designer Paper. I cannot help but love it. To be honest it reminds me of a tablecloth and curtains we had in our house when I was growing up, so I think it just gives me fond memories.

The other day I was at a friends house (another Stampin' Up! Demo) and she had a little 3D item on her shelf which took my eye and looked like a little book, so I thought I would make it for myself:

Inside 4 delicious chocolates:


So what else have I used on this project? The Dragonfly is from Dragonfly Dreams Thinlit Dies, and the sentiment is from the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. I have also used Silver Glimmer Paper.

I hope you have enjoyed this post and will come back again.

Rebecca x


3 comments:

  1. Love the box Rebecca, I'll have to get the instructions from you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, Jacqui .......... I was the "other Demos house" ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved my litte box Rebecca. I originally made 'many moons ago' for the pre-wrapped boxes of 5 @ After Eights. Sadly not been available for ages but still work well for so many contents. x

      Delete